Terms and Conditions:
- Donations can be accepted only from members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- By this donation, you certify that you are a member of AA.
- You also acknowledge that the annual donation limit from individuals to AA is $3,000.
Your St Louis Central Service Office carries out the tasks of Alcoholics Anonymous that cannot be done by any single Group.
Your tax-deductible contribution to St Louis Central Service Office is a gift that helps carry the message to recovering alcoholics and the alcoholics who still suffer.
- CSO is where many alcoholics make their first contact with A.A., where thousands of A.A. members and prospective members call or log on our Website for meeting information, bookstore sales, and referral to treatment resources.
- Your Central Office produces and distributes meeting directories, manages this AA Website, sells A.A. conference-approved literature, and provides service materials throughout St Louis and the greater Midwest. (FACT: The Central Office manages over 30,000 phone calls and over 180,000 Website visits per year.)
- Your donation ensures that the A.A. program is carried to those in jails, prisons, hospitals and treatment facilities through the work of the Area’s Service Committees.
- Your assistance helps your Area Public Information Committee to reach kids in schools and programs all over St Louis – children today need more than ever to hear that if they are alcoholic, there is a solution to their drinking problem.
The bottom line: we need to keep attracting practicing alcoholics by saying, “Here’s how to reach us. If you have a drinking problem, we are here for you. You will find help here.” For your convenience, you can now make secure donations by your credit card directly from this Website. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are making a group donation, please specify your group number in the “comments” portion of the donation page.