Terms and Conditions:
- Contributions can be accepted only from members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- By this contribution, you certify that you are a member of AA.
- You also acknowledge that the annual contribution limit from individuals to AA is $5,000.
Your St Louis Central Service Office carries out the tasks of Alcoholics Anonymous that cannot be done by any single Group.
Your tax-deductible contribution to St Louis Central Service Office is a gift that helps carry the message to recovering alcoholics and the alcoholics who still suffer.
- CSO is where many alcoholics make their first contact with A.A., where thousands of A.A. members and prospective members call or log on our Website for meeting information, bookstore sales, and referral to treatment resources.
- Your Central Office maintains the local meeting directory, manages this AA Website, sells A.A. conference-approved literature, and provides service materials throughout St Louis and the greater Midwest.
- Your contribution ensures that the A.A. program is carried to those in jails, prisons, hospitals and treatment facilities through the work of the Area’s Service Committees.
The bottom line: we need to keep attracting practicing alcoholics by saying, “Here’s how to reach us. If you have a drinking problem, we are here for you. You will find help here.” For your convenience, you can now make secure contributions by your credit card directly from this website. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are making a group contribution, please specify your group number where it says “Special instructions to the seller.”